Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wandering Soul



Yeah I went with nothin
Nothing but the thought of you
I went wandering...

I went out there
In search of experience
To taste and to touch
And to feel as much
As a man can
Before he repents
.....
Yeah I left with nothing
But the thought you'd be there too
Looking for you.



I think being able to pass these sites on my own two feet, with fresh air in my lungs, thoughts in my mind, wind gently brushing my cheek and my eyes free to wander is quite wonderful. My walk to University is like that...I feel lucky that I don't zoom by it without seeing. I get to look as the sun hits the leaves, as an old man slowly walks his little dog, as children run and laugh inside the walls of the park. I hear birds sing and buses rumble and see the streets of my home.

It is a lovely view I have, even if it does get lonely sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment